Submit Resume/Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services sanitation equipment at customer sites in a timely and efficient manner, utilizing pumping hoses and other equipment in a safe and legally compliant manner. Maintains a DOT clearance, Class A driver’s license, a Tank Endorsement, and has a current knowledge of disposal of waste procedures at designated Treatment Plants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Delivers portable sanitation units and other portable equipment to designated customer sites.
- Services portable sanitation units by pumping holding tanks.
- Services other portable equipment at customer sites as needed.
- Maintains a current knowledge of waste disposal procedures at regional Treatment Plants.
- Assists with work in the yard as needed between service trips.
- Communicates with customers in a clear, professional and efficient manner.
- Establishes and maintains effective channels of communications with co-workers and customers.
- Accomplishes an appropriate volume of satisfactory work, demonstrating accuracy and dependability; willingly exerts extra effort when necessary to get the job done.
- Conducts self in a manner reflecting positively on PAR and STAR and encourages others to do the same.
- Uses equipment and materials in a safe and acceptable manner, follows established safety procedures, uses appropriate safeguards, and observes common sense rules of safety in all on the job activities.
- Is independent and self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization, and driven by excellence.
- Adjusts tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Maintains a valid Class A driver’s license with Tank Endorsements and a good driving record.
- Presents a neat, professional appearance.
- Arrives at work at scheduled time, including being prepared to work on time after breaks and meal periods.
- A belief in working as a cohesive team.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Class A driver’s license with Tank Endorsements. Provide and maintain clean driving record and 2 years of commercial driving experience.
COMPUTER SKILLS: N/A
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred.
- Ability to respond to basic inquiries and present information effectively to customers, co-workers, and management verbally and in writing.
- Ability to apply math concepts to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to understand equipment manuals.
Working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Majority of the time is outdoors in a variety of weather.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Frequently: Drive and sit.
- Occasionally: Bend, twist, push, pull, climb, squat, crawl, kneel, reach above the shoulder, climb or balance; stand and walk; grasp with hands and fingers, handle tools, see (including close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception), hear and speak, lift up to 50 lbs.
MACHINES, TOOL AND EQUIPMENT:
- Seldom (1–5%):
- Occasionally (6-33%):
- Frequently (34-66%): Machine and tools
- Continuously (67-100%): Telephone, Truck
- This job requires routine travel to customer sites.
4 Harris Road, Salinas CA 93908
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
24-Hour Dispatch Services Available 7 days a week
Serving Monterey, Stockton, Fresno, Imperial, Yuma counties and their surrounding areas. For more information on our service area, please call us at (800) 750-4585.