STAR Sanitation, LLC continues to operate in all locations during the COVID-19 pandemic because our business—keeping farmers up and running—is designated as an Essential Business by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Our Sales, Service and Sanitation teams are working hard to keep our employees and customers healthy and safe. We also want you to know our Branches are open and prepared to serve you. We are joining you and other responsible businesses to do our part to help flatten the curve while being ready-to-serve when you need us most.
Many customers have been asking questions about our operations. The following are the latest updates on our stores and how we can continue to work together. Check back often to view the latest updates. This is a fluid pandemic and we are adapting and adjusting to the latest recommendations offered by the CDC and our Local Health Departments.
STAR Sanitation, LLC is fully committed to providing our customers and employees a safe and healthy working environment. Here are a few measures we’re taking to uphold that commitment and to provide extra care and consideration to our employees during this time.
- At each public entrance provide signage to inform all employees and customers that they should avoid entering the facility if they have cough or fever; maintain six-foot distance form one another;
- Additional paid sick leave so our team members can stay home if they are ill
- Flexible work schedules so our team members can take care of kids when schools are closed and also keep up with our customer needs.
- Additional deep cleaning for our branches and shop facilities.
- Adopting safe social distancing practices that keep us working as required by State and local guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning Protocol for each rental equipment including disinfecting frequently touched areas on portable restroom and sink rental units when it enters our leaves each Branch location.
- Encouraging our customers to order parts, equipment rentals or cleaning services over the phone or online to limit in-person contact at each Branch location and direct all foot traffic to immediately check in to the office or Site Manager to review Branch Social Distancing Protocols
PORTABLE RESTROOM RENTALS & SERVICE
Effective immediately, STAR Sanitation has implemented the following NEW Protocols:
- Cleaning ALL restrooms and sinks with medical-grade disinfecting material as a final “enhanced” cleaning of our portable restrooms and sinks;
- Upgraded all Sanitation Service Professionals with additional layers of personal protective equipment, including doubled layer gloves, full face shields and replacing our disposable gloves after every service cleaning;
- Added medical-grade disinfecting material to all Service Trucks for frequently touched surface areas (Doors & handles, hoses, cabinets, control panels and deck area) as well as rubber boots and gloves before each shift
In an effort to ensure the safety our loyal customers, we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures for frequently touched surface areas on all portable units (for example door handles (inside and out), toilet seat covers & sink handles) following CDC recommended disinfectant guidance including VIrex, II 256, bleach and other approved products.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
Enhanced Cleaning – Rubber Boots & Gloves
Enhanced Cleaning – Service Trucks
STAR SANITATION SERVICE CENTER:
Request Service by Phone: 800-750-4585
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is STAR Sanitation, LLC. Considered an essential business?
YES, we serve a crucial part in supplying our Agriculture Community with good reliable equipment from the Brands You Trust.
STAR Sanitation falls under the FOOD & AGRICULTURE Critical Infrastructure Sector designated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security dated March 19, 2020. “Employees engaged in the manufacture and maintenance of equipment and other infrastructure necessary to agricultural production and distribution”.
STAR Sanitation also falls under the Critical Infrastructure Sector CRITICAL MANUFACTURING with the food and agriculture classification.
These are two of the 16 critical infrastructure sectors referenced in the Order, which states that the Employees working in these “critical infrastructure sectors may continue their work because of the importance to our Employee’s “Health and Well-being”.
Is my Branch still open?
As an essential business supporting key infrastructure services and the ongoing security of our food supply, we’re committed to keeping our stores open. Keep in mind that shelter in place ordinances are effective in several regions, which is why we’re encouraging parts ordering, service, and support via our website and over the phone. Additionally, we are taking substantial steps within our stores to keep them clean and ensure social distancing practices.
What are my Branch hours?
Store hours vary by location and situation. Until further notice, all stores will remain operational, but we will adjust if the circumstances change.
Where can I find the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 situation?
We encourage you to follow the website of the CDC and Local Health Departments. We will keep our main COVID-19 page as updated as possible with store announcements, event cancellations, and other important information.
Can I still get cleaning services for my portable restroom and sinks?
Yes. Please know that in an effort to protect the health of our Service Technicians, you will be asked to answer a few questions prior to us dispatching a Service Technician to your site.
Are you still Renting Portable restroom (Ground, ADA, and Sinks & Units with Trailers) equipment?
Yes. We are still providing all the same services as we have in the past. Visit our Home Page and see the Models we have to offer. Contact your local Branch to help assist in what you are looking for.
Are you still renting Special Events Suites and Shower Units?
Yes. All our Branches are renting our large fleet of Executive Suites and Shower equipment for Special Events or Emergency utilization. Contact our l to review what products you are looking for.
Will there be any disruption in the supply and availability of parts and equipment?
As of now, we are well stocked with rental equipment and we have not yet experienced a disruption in our key supply chain, with only some delays in hand sanitizer given the increased demand. We will make any announcements if we do foresee or experience any disruptions or delays in deliveries.
Do you offer video conferencing services for customers in the field or on the job site?
Yes. Zoom Video conferencing services are supported by our Local Branches and from your Sales Team.
We appreciate your business and are doing all we can to provide the same Speed of Service as we have in the past.